Many children can benefit from early orthodontic treatment. The first phase or Interceptive phase is recommended for patients that have a specific problem that needs to be addressed before full or comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
Benefits of interceptive treatment include:
- Creating room for crowded, erupting permanent teeth
- Creating facial symmetry through influencing jaw growth
- Reducing the risk of trauma to protruding front teeth
- Preserving space for unerupted teeth
- Reducing the need for permanent tooth removal
Contact us for a complimentary examination to determine if your child could benefit from early orthodontic treatment.