Here you can find helpful information for both new and existing patients. Please browse the sections below to learn more information.
Dr. Jean McGill and her team at McGill Orthodontics have been treating families in the Lehigh Valley, Stroudsburg and surrounding communities since 1995. As a mom of two children herself, Dr. McGill has a special interest in providing affordable orthodontic care for families.
We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs including:
- Full Payment discount
- No-interest financing with a low down payment and low monthly payments
- Financing with Care Credit
- Family member courtesy
- Insurance accommodations and special pricing will apply to the following plans: United Concordia Advantage Plus plan, BlueCross Dental and Aetna PPO Plans
We will review all of your financing options during your complimentary consultation. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of treatment that is affordable to you.
Orthodontics First Aid
- General soreness: Advil or Tylenol (if no known allergy)
- Open sores: Warm salt water rinses or Rincinol
- Food Stuck between braces: Use a waterpik, dental floss or proxy brush to dislodge.
- Wire Irritation: Use wax or cotton ball (dry area before applying). Call the office if you need to schedule a wire clip appointment.
- Loose Bracket: Call the office to schedule a repair appointment. The bracket should stay on the archwire and wax will keep it from sliding. If the bracket comes off the archwire remember to keep it and bring with you to repair appointment.
- Loose expander/appliance: Call the office.
- Aligner tray irritation: Smooth rough edge with a nail file.
- Missing Aligner attachment: Call the office to schedule a repair appointment.
Call the office today to learn more about this beneficial program.
- Easton 610.252.0442
- Stroudsburg 570.629.5110